December 8, 2012

2040

1

 

Hello, everyone.

 

 

17:13 Los Angeles / 23:13 Rio de Janeiro / 01:13 London / 06:43 Mumbai / 10:13 Tokyo

 

I hope nobody wonders why I didn’t announced these earthquakes, for once.

And that a God, who Art in Heaven, leading Human History through the ages,

is considered: a Fact. His existence: experimentally proved.

The experience: reproducible by anyone.

Put your Nation under HIM.

 

Cheers.

 

)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2

 

Ok,

 

I just received the mail. I am condemned to send a check of almost 4000€,

to repair the crime I so called committed. Because, still official explanation,

I am paranoiac. I don’t even talk about who is seriously going to believe

that I assaulted an ex–convict that, I described as an harasser, here,

months long. So, when they’re going to send a bailiff to seizure my place, maybe

I should ask him at how much does he estimates this copy of the Prophecy

 

 

I gave, hand in hand, to his colleague at the Prefecture, and to many other places,

11 months before the heat wave ( canicule ) that killed tens of thousands of people

in August 2003. And they know that, thank to the omerta, they all put on the name:

David Santamaria, already condemn me to live with the 440€ of social benefits

that I receive from the government. You know, like if I wasn’t, these days,

even teaching to their President his job. Oh my God! Past Tuesday i

bought myself a 159€ folk. Am in troubles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3

 

 

 

See 2038 & 39.

 

)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

9

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

11

 

 

Hello, blue eyes. Was nice to see you in the matrix last night.

 

)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

12

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

13

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

14

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

15

 

 

Good, in Florida, there is not only crazy people.

 

)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

16

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

17

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

18

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

19

 

 

Sad.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

20

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

21

 

 

)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

22

 

 

^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

23

 

 

Toy factory workers by Michael Wolf: ( 17 photos )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

24

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

25

 

 

Good weekend, everyone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bonus

 

 

Read the blog again since 2032 - 10 if you’re bored.

 

)

 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.