October 30, 2012

1988

1

 

Hello, everyone.

 

 

7:46 Los Angeles / 12:46 Rio de Janeiro / 14:46 London / 20:16 Mumbai / 23:46 Tokyo

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4

 

 

 

You surprised me with “telepathy”.

 

Neil deGrasse Tyson – last night

 

See 1986 – 1.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6

 

 

 

Red lips

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8

 

 

2 Universes, 6 dimensions and, you in the middle.

 

the mOtherblog – Oct. 30, 2012

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

9

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

11

 

 

I was near death when I entered the world. The roaring of the waves, whipped up by a squall heralding the autumn equinox,

prevented my cries being heard: these details have often been told to me; their sadness has never been erased from my memory. There is

never a day that, thinking of what I have been, I do not picture again in my thoughts the rock on which I was born, the room where

my mother inflicted life on me, the tempest whose roaring lulled my first sleep, the unfortunate brother who named me, with a name that

I have almost always trailed amidst misery. Heaven seems to have brought these diverse circumstances together

in order to place an image of my destiny over my cradle.

 

Memoirs – Book I Chapter II.

 

 

 

 

Red rose

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

12

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

13

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

14

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

15

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

16

 

 

Sent to the European Court of the Human Rights.

 

 

Believe me, I’ll announce the next big catastrophe. I will not even be surprised if she did a million victims.

The Christ – Sep. 27, 2012

 

See 1940 – 7.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

17

 

 

Lauren Sivan ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

18

 

 

:)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

19

 

Eh!

 

 

I have nothing against a bit of satisfaction… sometimes, ladies.

And I do the best French fries ever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

20

 

 

 

Thx you, Hollywood… by the way.

 

)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

21

 

 

Washington D.C is the best town ever. the mOtherblog

1224 – 9 – October 4, 2011

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

22

 

Best of the mOtherblog:

 

 

1224 – 10.

 

^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

23

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

24

 

 

Red heart

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

25

 

 

We're going to let you Reign. Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Oct. 29, 2012 - 1:14am Gmt+1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bonus

 

 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.