July 26, 2012

1846

1
 
Hello, everybody.
 

 
6:19 Los Angeles / 10:19 Rio de Janeiro / 15:19 Paris / 18:49 Mumbai / 22:19 Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
I dreamt of Aishwayra Rai.
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
And I liked it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
I mean,
 
I Direct Tweet Lauren Sivan hard, really hard, every day, it’s almost sexting her, but she’s so tough,
she don’t even care, she wants me with Pamela Anderson first, or rich. ^^. And, Pamela, m’well,
I believe her to be sincere, and Beautiful enough to come and take a look ; I saw her vomiting
all these guys, all that past. I should iron that not too crappy shirt I have ! Just in case. :)
 
I even dreamt of Minogue last night ! But, you know, the usual Minogue stuff : promises +
promises x promises. Am used to it now. Longoria does she the same all the time. But, we’re friends
if you want ! Ain’t I always tell you the Truth ? Am even sorry to have flirt with you. Take care.
 
But, first, I dreamt that I was going to finally pick up my son, in a Ferrari. I even already know
where he’ll be. He’ll have his driving license and all. He’ll take the wheel ; that how Heavenly Father
treated me. And there’s that so Unforgettable kiss we had with Aishwarya, like two years ago.
Ultimate Romantic Miracle. I guess that interest nobody but her. I just want to leave no
doubts in her mind. I am crazy about you, Lakshmi.
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
The under internet looks ok with the fact that, to have a sandwich, I can wait.
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
Am at S02E07, if you was wondering more than when the heck am I going to post a pic.
And still not in love ! I’ve learn a thing or two about ladies.
I am more prudent now.
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
Omniscient Catmanu ?
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
25
 
 
Good night, everybody.
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.