July 17, 2012

1830

1
 
Hello, everybody.
 

 
8:00 Los Angeles / 12:00 Rio de Janeiro / 17:00 Paris / 20:30 Mumbai / 00:00 Tokyo
 
R.I.P : Jon Lord.
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
@MargieJPhelps is a member of
the Westboro Baptist Church.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
You’ll need to use the bathroom, and you’ll can because I clean
the whole apartment every Saturday ?
 
Love you, Tigress.
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
What about the bed ?
 
 
Well, my bed saw no seismic activity since more than a decade.
And am horribly stiff. I need a massage, badly. And the worst part
is that 50% of the time I sleep in a discolored Snoopy themed fitted-sheet.
Not even talking about how slow I am. The Lady had more luck when she met the tramp.
But, ain’t there going to be people waiting for us on the parking lot ? I mean, I thought I’d do a Miracle for you at
the Restaurant first. You’re a mother of two, right ? So you know what it is to have someone else
in your body. But what about an exacting Angel ? Who stays there for good. Talk me about about living forever !
Believe me, I am really really Magic. I, for example, see everything. It’s hard to describe.
You’ll have to see that by yourself, Madam Anderson.
So, yes, if you want to visit
the Batcave, am in !
Anytime.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
See 1829.
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
Yes.
 
 
By Angel, I mean the Real Ones, that you are still afraid to see, and who yell at you sometimes, in mysterious ways.
I am not a prestidigitator. I don’t master that Art. I don’t even know a card trick.
Except the one in which you take Morpheus & the Oracle…
 
and… hop !
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
Online since an hour.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
25
 

)

 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.