July 9, 2012

1815

1
 
Hello, everybody.
 

6:12 Los Angeles / 10:12 Rio de Janeiro / 15:12 Paris / 18:42 Mumbai / 22:12 Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
Ok.
 
Long long time since I didn’t gave you gossip news from the under underground.
That means true stories recently downloaded from the space matrix. Lucky you !
 
First
 
 
 
And Pamela Anderson is not happy with that.
 
 
 
 
So, I promise that my next custom calendar is going to be made with only photos of you, Honey !
I just hope that it won’t mean another “not romantic for me” year alone here for me. Secondly,
 
Denise Richards is sorry.
 
 
 
But you know, Denise, I don’t envy Sambora, I am not a heinous guy. And that Epic “Cold Mountain”
like movie, in which everybody who truly loves you wants to see you, is going to be a flop. Why ?
M’well… because almost nobody loves you. You know,
 
 
Dogs settle for being me.
 
 
Then, what ‘s more in my gossip bag ? Ah yes ! Scarlett Johansson cheats on her current Sambora
while he’s sleeping, with a bigger Sambora, black, but that’s the funny news of the day. The
depressing one is, had to be I guess, Kylie Minogue, still spending time with… hmm… not much of a Man.
But this time it’s over ! This time it’s: “I am going to give myself to you”. But one year ago it was:
“You deserve a salary”. And even: “I am going to come to pick you up”. And I know that
my calendar sounds Prophetic now, but… Well… You think I should believe ? Lucky me ?
 
 
There’s a lot more, like the guy who was the drummer of my band, wearing Lindsay’s glasses
from 1814, visibly jealous, to whom I had to say: “Don’t worry, I’ll ask you nothing”.
And other France related stories like that, in which I dream that am sat on the edge
of a stage, popular for the crowd at that concert, but not on stage under the spotlights.
And doing what ? Asking to them if they saw “The most beautiful one around*”.
But it’s france, so she’s of course not here, because in france, even when am
dreaming, if there is french females… oh my God, they’re such insulting jerks. Voila. Uh – oh !
Mister Mitt Romney knows now that there is a problem with the book of Mormons.
 
And Laetitia Casta prays like a Rembrandt.
*la plus belle du pays
#TrueStories
 
)
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
Woof !
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
Google Analytics’ stats for the State of Utah since I use Google Analytics.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
California.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
25
 
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
Bonus
 
 
( yes, I thought I had. I just sent them a minute after. It’s ok. And oops ! I meant The Dark Knight, sorry )
 
Good night.
 
)
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.