July 2, 2012

1805

1
 
Hello, everybody.
 

 
7:03 Los Angeles / 11:03 Rio de Janeiro / 16:03 Paris / 19:33 Mumbai / 23:03 Tokyo
 
Happy Birthday, Woman.
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
I didn’t spotted that photo immediately, but, Thank you for the Gesture, Lady.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
Severe Storms Sweep Across Chicago Area Friday: CBS Chicago.
 
Anytime Denise Richards, a Chicagoan, does not see
a photo of her here, she throws a glance at me that
I can’t describe with words, and something crazy has
to happen because Madam is demanding a Miracle
of the kind she’s the Heart. If you’re not a new reader
of the mOtherblog, you certainly remember that
scary horizontal rain storm, still in Chicago, or some
of the other “Denise Richards’ Weather Miracles”,
still here in some page she Honors with her Beauty.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
Umbrella
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
The Russians Respect Art.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
And Real Men control their Desire.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
Con man’s definition on Urban Dictionary : Here.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
Protests for Democracy in Hong Kong: Reuters.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
@LaurenSivan
 
On my way back home an half hour ago, I passed by a group of young Priests.
And the interesting thing is how “Bel Homme” they were. “Bel Homme”
being the French, not gay expression, to qualify a man as being handsome,
not only outside, but inside too. All this just when I cleared my throat.
It sounded just like, because of the instantaneity of how it happened,
at the corner of my street, God Father who Art in Heaven telling them a:
“I make you notice something… Hmm Hmm”. You can believe that HE talked to
them though me because that’s what HE exactly did, like that, on their way
downtown while I was heading back home. And I assure you that seen with men
like these by my side, haters are going to hate, like usually, but even more.
 
HE is going to send them to me.
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
25
 
 
 

Bunny

 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.