June 24, 2012

1791

1
 
 
 
Where do we come from ?
What are we ?
Where do we go ?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
Red roseCall me
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
And since Little L is also the song I sent last night to Lauren Sivan,
( not even mentioning that I woke up a couple hours ago, orgasming
during a sex dream I was having with, !?!!, Laetitia Casta*, sorry )
Let’s now take my camera and bravely retreat to the Simon Island
before I get murdered by some dangerous Goddess.
 
Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah !
 
Rolling on the floor laughing
 
*it turns out that she’s not french ! She’s Corsican !
Therefore, like us all not french, she enters in the
“Good savage” category. Because it’s like that with
the french: you have a french name or you are a
good savage. Eh. (She’s in Brigitte Bardot’s Biopic )
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
Tours – Simon Island – June 24, 2012 – 18:45
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
Are you trying to make me post a video from that french YouTube ?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
Tours – Street Jean Macé – June 2012
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
I love you, Pamela Anderson.
 
UmbrellaAlien
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.