June 8, 2012

1772

1
 
Hello, everybody.
 

 
06:18 Los Angeles / 10:18 Rio de Janeiro / 15:18 Paris / 18:48 Mumbai / 22:18 Tokyo
 
See yesterday’s page: 1770. From 1 to 25. That means including the movie trailers in 23 & 25.
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
I promise, I’ll won’t hit too hard. I’ll stay a good silent sparring partner.
We want him re-elected. It’s just he doesn’t want a too easy ride.
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
#MadamBruceAlmighty
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
Yesterday, I had to meet a lawyer, downtown. He shown me that, here in Tours, there’s still “serious” people to act like
if they didn’t knew who they are talking too. That they don’t like who they are talking too.
And that am going to have to face much more violent guy again.
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
Damn.
 
 
 
Now I feel like if I was mean to Denise Richards last night. Maybe I should post a pic of the most Beautiful eyes on earth.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
Alien
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
The newest Jonathan Rosenberg’s comic.
 
 
 
Online since seconds.
 
16:52pm here / 07:52am Los Angeles
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
The timestamp comes from Google’s RSS feeds Reader that everyone with a Google account has and can use.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
Question answered ?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
Message…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
I just can’t let you with what I saw last night.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
25
 
 
Good week end, everybody.
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.