May 28, 2012

1754

1
 
Hello, everybody.
 

6:00 Los Angeles / 10:00 Rio de Janeiro / 15:00 Paris / 18:30 Mumbai / 22:00 Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
Tours – Simon Island – Sunday 27 May, 2012
 
See 1753.
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
Tours – Simon Island – Sunday 27 May, 2012
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
Update ( May 28 ) : Nice new dress & confident step.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
So Jesus – Christ went to Paris to see Norah Jones live.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
Recorded 5 minutes ago ( 6:30 pst / 15:30 gmt+1 )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
Conclusion, I finally did it. Well, I have no pic to show you,
but for the Love of Denise Richards, believe it,
I took care of these nose hair.
 
Red heart
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
Uh – oh !
 
You want all the details?! Well, it’ll all be that new book am writing in deep French & details.
But no, the “priests” of Notre – Dame didn’t came to sat on my right and my left on Peter’s bench.
They were Divinely informed that I was coming. And I stayed more than visible, findable, an hour long,
even taking photos for tourists asking me to do them the favor. Father said : They jeer at Us.
 
Then, I found out how much I need glasses now. Because I went to Norah’s concert, and my seat
being in the far end of the Olympia, I know she was the Lady in the yellow dress, but I don’t
really saw her face. It was too blurred. And my little point & click camera shown her limits
in the darkness of that concert hall. But something beautiful happened when I had to leave,
way before the end of the show, to catch the last train back home. When the ray of light
came through the door I opened in front of her to step out, she started talking to say that
“Merci beaucoup for coming” “We love Paris” “Especially in this weather” “Meecee”
Ah ! I almost had the impression that a Spirit was talking to me. :)
 
And I had I sexual dream with her tonight ! I dreamt that we were a couple
looking for an apartment to buy in Paris. So, we’re visiting a couple big apartments.
Vintage ones. You know, wooden floors, old style rococo decorations, almost straight walls.
And am super Proud of her. I point at her with my both indexes and say “It’s Norah Jones”.
And since they’re visibly not happy about that, I add that : “And me I am Jesus – Christ”,
just for the pleasure to hear them say : “Ouais-ouais” Which mean : Yeah, sure.
 
Then I suggest to her that we should look for a more modern place. Something Design.
A Concrete Virgo flat, if you see what I mean. The rest of the dream is… mmm…
 
More Beautiful than your days.
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
And of the Mug in which I drank a Tomato soup.
 
#CallMeModest
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
The changes in Good Day LA are a big drama on the Show’s Facebook page.
 
I think that what everybody needs at this point is a good song.
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
Tours – Simon Island – May 27, 2012
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
Today’s Cyanide & Happiness.
 
By Dave.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
Misunderestimated…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
25
 
 
And Bassist. Sweet and skilled enough.
 
#GotYourHoloTweetNorah #AndYouGotMine
 
Red rose
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.