April 30, 2012

1715

1
 
Hello, everybody.
 

 
7:11am Los Angeles / 11:11 Rio de Janeiro /4:11pm Paris / 7:41pm Mumbai / 11:11pm Tokyo
 
Hello, my Hero.
 
:)
 
 
 
 
2
 
To see their first Prophecy/Miracle, new readers are now invited to click
on the image below to be redirected to page 1713 - 2, the page I did Friday April 28,
 
 
the day of my birthday, since... it's kinda official, Jesus ain't made Love, even just once, in
his 30's... again. But this time I reached 40 years old ! So let's not whine. I even found the
bad girl I was looking for to conquer the world with. See ? Saturday was my 40th anniversary
and my bachelor's party night, and she's the one who ended in custody. How lucky am I ?
 
The plan is to get rich together, and to buy a paradisiac island, Sweetie !
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
That's my girl.
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
It became funny how hard I failed to find a Woman, here in france, accepting to become rich, Together.
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
@LaurenSivan
 
 
A Mythical Love Story.
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
Tours - Simon Island - April 29, 2012
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
I should buy a lottery ticket sometimes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
A Meowlous Kanary.
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
25
 
 
 

Red lips

 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.