April 16, 2012

1688

1
 
Hello, everybody.
 
 
8:34am Los Angeles / 12:34pm Rio de Janeiro / 5:34pm Here Gmt + 1 / 9:04pm Mumbai / 12:34am Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
I owe you a little explanation about previous page : Letter to the Prosecutor Attorney.
I went this morning to the court, because I've been verbally "offensive" to Alive Verdier in 1576.
Because it turns out that they now read this blog. You know, where I posted day by day
how my neighbor in the flat below mine harassed me months long. So, she summoned me to tell
me that she shown what I wrote to the Prosecuting Attorney. Therefore, I wrote that
Letter to the Prosecuting Attorney, to shown him that if they pay attention to what I say
when that offence them, you know, like if had no other way to attract their attention,
maybe they could pay attention to what I wrote when I posted the testimony of the harassment
I was living, since during my trial, all what I said have simply been ignored.
 
 
And then I went to Shop Photo, rue Néricault Destouches, to give my business card, and tell them that they're
going to love that blog... the mOtherblog. You know, it's the place in this town for professional photographers.
Le shop where you can buy a Leica or a Nikon. And guess what ? Yes, leaned upon his Canon Mark 5,
there was a serious professional News photographer, talking with the boss of the shop about a problem with his camera.
And while the shop owner was fixing the problem of the camera by, apparently, just resetting it, they also talked,
you know, about big french politicians, and about of course photos of them he did or not; quite sympathetically by the way.
They were both smiley, I don't try here to downgrade them. But the story is that, when Germain put back in the hands
of his half friend half customer half colleague the really big ass pro camera, I then, since they were smiling at me, asked
them to excuse me for interrupting them, and gave them my card, telling them that :
"read this blog", "You're going to love today's page."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
Tours - April 16, 2012 - 5:45pm
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
Woof.
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
Yesterday's Wulffmorgenthaler.
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
Today's Wulffmorgenthaler.
 
see yesterday's page :
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
Uh - oh !
 
 
A brand new rumor says that Sarkozy doesn't know how he'd
do to be re-elected if I was seen on TV, saying a thing, or two.
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
Why this video today ? Isn't it because that quite enthusiast phone call you received ?
And do i love you ? Nah... But I bought some Van Houten chocolate today !
 
To shine some light on my perfection.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
Uy...
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
25
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.