April 10, 2012

1676

1
 
Hello, everybody.
 
 

 

7:08am Los Angeles / 11:08am Rio de Janeiro / 4:08 Here Gmt / 7:38pm Mumbai / 11:08 Tokyo

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
There was still no Miracles involving the modern day Dame on the mOtherblog.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
@Melody_Gardot : Ain't Love Almighty ?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
Tours - April 10, 2012 - 4:15pm
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
Uh - oh !
 
Let me precise that Dame Gardot does not answer to my tweets. I mean, she answers to me,
but not using tweeter, and I can't receive or pass phone calls with my ten years old cell phone.
I use it to time the boiled eggs I do, or the macaroni's when it's pasta day. My land line is broken
since months; there must a North Korean spy, or maybe it's an alligator, somewhere in the walls,
stuck in the cables, dead stiff. But I can tell you that the Governmental Spying agencies have my
internet history, so, believe me, James Bond is as surprised as you by what they see here. And I have
no contact with any member of the musical or video crew involved in the making of that song/video.
Long story short, as second person of the Very Holy - Trinity ( God at the operations of
Intelligence ), I am the Lord who Thinks for you. Sorry, Melody wanted me to explain that.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
Buzz Feed - April 6, 2012
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
It's no secret...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
That my son Lucas is going to be 16 years old tomorrow.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
Ͽ‿Ͼ
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
ʘ_ ʘ
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
Don't click on this photo if you are not 16 years old minimum...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
25
 
 
Red rose
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.