April 5, 2012

1663

1
 
Hello, everybody.
 
 
8:05am Los Angeles / 12:05pm Rio de Janeiro / 5:05 Here france / 8:35pm Mumbai / 12:06am Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
and dozens of other mOtherblog pages
i mean, read the introduction : here
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
Just got insulted again by an almost pretty french female behind a desk !
I must have done something wrong. :) You know, they hate to read or hear about me.
So, having me on two legs, smiley as a beach in summer, coming to politely
give my business card, like today at Radio France Bleu, that just make them vomit.
Sad you didn't saw her : "C'est pour quoi ?" "C'est pour vous faire connaitre ?"
I translate : "What you want ?" "It's to make yourself famous ?" "Want a blow job with that ?"
Believe me, in the french media, they don't want you ever hear about me. Seven journalists, desperately
starring at their screens, in silence, and counting on the reception frigid, to spit the Superb one out,
it's something I'd love you had seen before I get rich. 
 
But hey ! My Son is in Tenth grade ( Seconde ). Good job Lucas ! I learner that today at his High School.
Where I went to find out if is still living in this town. Since his mother, who thanks to fake testimonials
got me legally forbidden to see him since 10 years, don't even accept to give his phone number to a mutual friend.
 
Well, just talking... i made new readers today.
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
Siloa, Mexico. March 25, 2012.
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
You look like the girl who just met mister "no thx", twice.
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
25
 
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.