March 18, 2012

1624

1
 
Hello, everybody.
 
 
9:18am Los Angeles / 1:18pm Rio de Janeiro / 5:18 Here Gmt / 9:48 Mumbai / 1:18am Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
Vroom, vroom.
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
Heavens! I guess you noticed. Am writing using normal sentences since a couple days.
Twinkles and all. Makes me feel a bit lost! ^^. Am not used to it; am afraid of semicolons.
Was that a correct place to put one? Am I supposed to use a upper letter after one of them?
You know, it's, besides the mOtherblog and that standalone ( Chronicle ) book am currently
writing, I started a new book, in french, with normal punctuation. I even sent the first page
to publishers like Gallimard, Denoel, POL, with a polite letter, like if I had good manners.
 
Basically, Denoel is even supposed to publish me. But, am supposed to be just "un con" ( a twat ).
And with the link to the introduction of the blog that I put in that mail, I oblige them
to switch to the phase where they realize that I could have sex, and even two meals per day,
if only... So, usually, because, you know, this is frankreich, when they reach that state
of awareness about me, they become even more jealous, and keep on never ever answer.
 
As soon as I have, let's say, 10 pages or a chapter, I print and send it to them.
Old school manners all the way! Maybe that could make one suffocate to death.
At least in the States those wanting to kill me have guns! Here in france all they have
is one testicle for them all. They're obliged to share it. They gave her a sweet name : The hot potato.
 
Funky days incoming!
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
Talking with Angels ( 1943 - 1944 )
 
Dialogue 18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
Uh - oh !
 
 
I received a few days ago the business cards I bought online.
But yesterday, Google, without asking me, changed my address
from dot com to dot fr. But don't worry, whatever .com or .fr,
you're on the blog that Jesus writes himself on a daily basis.
 
Just read the introduction.
Il est class ton blog.
P.J ( March 16, 2012 )
.:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
25
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
26
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.