March 12, 2012

1612

1
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
 
8:19am Los Angeles / 12:19pm Rio de Janeiro / 4:20pm Here Gmt / 8:50pm Mumbai / 12:20am Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
"Protect me." ?... Be Christian...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
And since you can also call homosexuality the disease... Or the curse...
Of being far away from me... Or of being far to be one with me...
You're going to see that I did a birthday present to Pamela's friend David Lachapelle...
The same present than Mister 1610 - 11... On his way now to do what Holy - Mary told him to do...
 
And...
 

To Help everybody... I also wanted to say... That...
If you read Talking with Angels... You read a book in which...
Four Humans are receiving a Teaching from the Angels...
About Ö ( God )... The Holy - Ghost... Holy - Mary...
Them the Angels... And even me... So... If you read that book...

That makes you : a Christian... No more... No less...
There's no need to attack Christians... They're not a cult...

 

It's that simple...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
17:01pm gmt...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
17:04pm gmt...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
Yes Neil... "A moment together"...
I can do that too...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
"A photo." ?...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
France 3... Le television des jeunes qui watch le teevee !... :)... I bought classy custom business cards online...
I promise... As soon as I receive them... I'll go again to their premises to deposit one... Or two...
 
 
Saturday afternoon
Street of the Victory
The tower in the background is the
Charlemagne tower - Saint Patron
Of the Lovers and of the Schoolchildren.
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
25
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
26
 
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.