March 4, 2012

1594

1
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
7:55am Los Angeles / 12:55pm Rio de Janeiro / 4:55pm Here Gmt / 9:26pm Mumbai / 12:56am Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
See yesterday's page...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
See before yesterday's page...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
ReTweeted to the Vatican...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
Ok...
 
The Judge André... Who sent me to jail... Wants now to know how many readers I have...
Good question !... Well... According to my Google Analytics... I have readers in 117 countries...
But none a single one in Washington DC... ^^... But am pretty sure that a friend there who's going to Tweet something someday...
And... Still according to my funky stats... I have several readers in West Hollywood... Where lives the most wanted Lauren Sivan...
But...  ( Strangely... Like my landline for example... Who does not work since months... So I can't receive phone calls or pass one...
While the phone in itself works... ) She/they pass and passed an average 00:00:00 time on the blog... But according to me...
She reads it everyday... Seriously... She even print lists of Miracles I do... Lauren Sivan is a bad kitty...
And she's going to announce me on TV... Crack !... And Earth is going to shake... Boom... :)
 
So... I estimate my readers at around 100.000... You know... Millions know... But it takes Courage to read me...
That's why 50% of my readers are in the U.S.A... And what's funny to me... Is that in the U.S.A...
50% of my readers are where I dream to live... How sweet !... You know... California...
 
 
She has for mission to show they way...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
Uh - oh !...
 
 
berthé lives under my flat since years now... We both have the same view...
He knows I have no car... He knows he had to don't knock at my door... He reads me...
You read me... Alice reads me... He can say "Bha?"* like yesterday's night...
 
C'est à moi que l'on doit des dommages et intérets...
 
 
 
*de la même "impossible" façon qu'il vous a
été demandé "De quoi suis-je malade ?"
 
hein - ça pleurniche à la police que je l'aurai
sois disant agressé sans raison - et ça reviens
frapper ma porte - c'est cela oui...
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
And... Since one of the big differences between the U.s.a and frankriech...
Is that in the U.s.a... Men & Women use to don't idolize statues & wood sticks...
 
 
You can count on Sir Tom Johnston she show that every member of the church of God...
 
Is King Priest and Prophet...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
Voila...
 
 
If you have a "facts to check" to do list... You have since last night two more Miracles to fact check...
And believe me... I did much more last night... I don't even remember exactly what in fact...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
The Holy - Bible
 
Book of Joel  - Chapter 2 - V. 26 - 28
 

And you shall eat in plenty, and shall be filled: and you shall praise the name of the Lord your God,

who hath done wonders with you, and my people shall not be confounded forever.

 

And you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel: and I am the Lord your God,

and there is none besides: and my people shall not be confounded forever.

 

And it shall come to pass after this, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy:

your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
I have the mysterious power to become whoever I want...
 
 
I am the Life...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
Ah yes !... I remember now !...
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
Alien
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
25
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.