March 1, 2012

1588

1
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
8:10am Los Angeles / 1:10pm Rio de Janeiro / 5:10pm Here Gmt / 9:40pm Mumbai / 1:10am Tokyo
 
Me last night I was a tsunami wave like 3-4 stories tall...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
And lots of Love...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
You noticed that since the mOtherblog... And you can surf the world wide web all day long...
There's no more conspiracy theories... Or morons pretending that Men never walked on the moon...
And even that... But in france of course... It's no more allowed to pretend on TV that God doesn't exist...
Because it is so proved to be so untrue that even the Scientific community is ok with the good news...
I mean... The very existence of God... Proved... Is exactly what this age was needing...
 
Right ?...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
Besides this ?...
 
Oh... I trimmed my hair yesterday... And... Hours later...
Touching the back of my head... I noticed that I missed a spot...
There was a still long little lock of hair... So... I went to the bathroom again...
But I forgot to put the guide comb on the hair clipper... Size 3... So...
Just like in the last The Big Bang Theory... But in much worse... I did to myself such a boulevard...
OMG... Sad Nasa's Shuttle has retired !... But then I saved the day G.IJoe style...
The hair on the sides and the back of my hair is super super short...
And today's Comics are online since a few hours...
Like usually...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
Ach...
 
 
These french... They're so smart... And still...
They manage to learn something new every day...
I just don't know how they do that...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
Heavens...
 
Before I forget... I must say hello to... Denzel Washington I think...
And to the sir who does the Sixty Symbols videos... But am not sure...
I had a very bad hair night last night... You'll have to excuse me...
Bob Dylan had to do it !... Why not you ?!... ^^... OMG !!!...
Am trying to buy a ticket for Norah Jones' concert in Paris in May...
But there's a technical problem !... It doesn't work !...
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
Oh shi oh shi oh shi...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
Sorry...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
25
 
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.