February 27, 2012

1582

1
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
6:37am Los Angeles / 11:37am Rio de Janeiro / 3:37pm Here Gmt / 8:07pm Mumbai / 11:37pm Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
"Go your own way ! Any other way is straying."
 
Talking with Angels ( 1943 - 1944 )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
Talking with Angles...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
Ok...
 
So... I just wake up... So am kinda still half asleep... And oily...
But before I storm the bathroom... Let's do a night debriefing...
Long time I didn't did one !... So... Wait... Am trying to recall...
Yes... Voila... Today... I think that Sir Paul McCartney... Erin Dickins...
And... Mick Jagger !... Are going to read 1582 with a spyglass in the hand...
Because... You know... It's sort of the big deal for real... Uh... Overcoat Paul...
Who saw someone again last time... "Me"... Huh... Heavens Paul !... You're so serious !...
You know... Like if you saw too many people don't giving a damn about what's important...
I appreciate that !... Then... Yes... We had a flash meeting with Erin... :)...
And then... Crack !... Mick Jagger !... New guy of the day !...
 
 
So... You know...
I post that here... Because like that... That becomes a private Miracle...
I mean... Since I declared being Jesus - Christ... They'll tell you what they think about that...
Uh - oh !... I dreamt of Heidi Klum !... We talked using no words... We understand each other...
That was Divinely Flowered Panties... Believe me... No need to talk...
And I must say hello to Lindsay Ellingson here and now...
And how amazingly beautiful you are Lindsay...
Or... Hey... I'd be just rude...
See you later !...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
Shower time...
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
Ah !...
 
Am forgetting James Randi !...
Sorry !... What did we talked about ?... I don't remember !...
But Mick Jagger said : "Je veux te voir." ( I want to see you )...
Should be easy to check !... Huh... Or am a complete mythomaniac...
Or... Like you... He saw me... But in a way that we can call Miraculous...
Bam !... You said that I was actually doing no/less miracles on the blog...
Which is true... I admit... But hey... Believe me... There's often more that I can say...
So... If you don't see me reporting the Encounter you had... It's ok... Don't worry...
That just mean nothing... And about that less Miracles thing James...
Just wait... I said... 2012...  A year of catastrophes... Right ?...
And we are going to show you how insulted we are...
 
Juuust wait...
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
Heavens...
 
 
I also dreamt of Erin Heatherton saying "I love you" to me...
 
But am not sure it was a dream...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
Yes Mick... I know Pocé sur Cisse...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
And a thing or two about telepathy...
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
Ok... Am back from downtown... Soon 40 !... Am going to need glasses !...
Had to take an appointment at the ophthalmologist... And I received a "tweet" from Mister Jagger on my way back...
So... Yes... I know Pocé sur Cissé... And even that you have a Castle there... Everybody knows that in Tours...
Overcoat the guys like me who played Jumping jack flash like a hundred times in the streets with his garage band...
You know... I lived all my life around place Plumereau... So we even "met" a long time ago... But you did not noticed... :)...
 
And there's that story I heard once... About you not authorized to get in the "Excalibur"...
( Nightclub where I was all the time when I was a teen/young man )... By the doorman... Because he did not recognized you...
Says the rumor... And who am I to get in the way of a good rumor ?... Huh ?... :)... And since in the bottom of that disco...
There's a "real" rusty Excalibur planted in a rock... I had the idea when I was doing all these Armada portraits...
To do that Sword thief you... Because... Isn't it... Good luck to catch a lady once Mick Jagger is in the place...
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
Mystic...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
Note
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
There was no big bang...
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
There was Love...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
25
 
 
 
Red rose
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.