February 15, 2012

1558

1
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
6:46am Los Angeles / 12:46pm Rio de Janeiro / 3:46pm Here Gmt / 8:16pm Mumbai / 11:46pm Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
Ok...
 
Long time I didn't spoke to the new readers !... Lucky you !... It took me a long long time...
But I finally really realized that I was almost unreadable... So... Am trying to be actually readable...
That means only one blog entry per day... And not three... Four... Seven !... :)... Like that...
People can follow what's going on day after day... Like after work for example... Eh...
 
And if reading old blog entries ( Daily Newses :)... You stumble on whit... I was meaning with in fact...
It's just my English is terrible... What else ?... Ah yes !... The magic names... I put them in a corner for a while...
But if you wonder who the heck is Krishnette... Know that it's Kylie Minogue... Same with Bouddhette...
It's Doutzen Kroes... The blog is even having da Dootzen fever these days... :)... And there's a ton of names like that...
But later... Later... After some holidays someday... When I'll go mainstream... My pockets full of readers...
 
And uh - oh !... Sorry... But for my own security... On the mOtherblog... Valentine's day starts on Feb 13...
And stretches his legs a week long... Minimum !... So hold on... I'll do more of these crazy Prophecies/Miracles series...
Don't worry... Coming !... But for the moment am trying to save my scalp... Like if I had not enough to do with the french...
Damn... Holocaust... Crack !... See ?... Prophecies... I just can't stop doing them... Lol... You'd see when am tipsy...
Well... Not always... But sometimes... It makes me do Miracles... You know... Unintentionally... Like that...
Sensitive pistol... Bang !... Oh shi !... After a couple whiskies... And by Miracles... I don't mean one or two...
I mean... Allmiraculous... Uh... Do that exist ?... Todo Milagro ?... How you'd translate ?...
Ach... What a brag... Sorry... And don't worry... Am sober... Soon forty...
Planning to jog again !...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
25
 
 
I Love Ÿou Denise Richards !... Woo !...
 
:)
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.