February 7, 2012

1542

1
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
 
3:41am Los Angeles / 9:41am Rio de Janeiro / 12:41pm Here Gmt / 5:12pm Mumbai / 8:42pm Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
Last night... While dreaming... I saw Rose McGowan... More Beautiful than any picture of her...
Because transfigured by that expression on her face... That a woman has...
When she's more in Love that she could imagine it was possible...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
Fascinating...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
Good ! good !... Mike owns Pocé... Take everything !...
Leave nothing to the french !... I haz the last tooth stick...
The magic one... Well... By nothing... I mean but the females !...
If you have an enemy... Introduce one of them to him...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
Yes...
 
The bear had to go downtown again today... :)... But hey !...
I just have to wait a paper now... And then... Going once more time to the administrations...
I could then... After what I learned today to be "a period of inactivity"... Because that how what I do it's called...
Receive something like $450 by the end of the month... So... Am really going to be able to afford for an Ashbory bass !...
Also... According to my unemployment paper... I look for a job in the U.k / U.s.a or Australia only...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
These make up less pics of you I'd be doing right now...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
!?!...
 
 
These fretless bass lines of us... We'd...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
Yeah !...
 
^^
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.