February 6, 2012

1540

1
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
6:56am Los Angeles / 12:56pm Rio de Janeiro / 3:56pm Here Gmt / 8:26pm Mumbai / 11:56pm Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
To see what have been the Super Bowl 2011 on the mOtherblog...
 
Green Bay 31 - Pittsburgh 25
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
Like atoms elsewhere...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
@nicolas "koko" sarkosi :
 
Since more than a month... I have my landline that doesn't work...
Just sometimes... Rarely... And four times... At night... The phone did a strange "boodoodoop !" sound...
So... I don't know what to conclude exactly... But if you want to listen again what I say on phone...
You need me to have a landline that works... Uh... And... There was that electrician living in the building...
Am not sure he still lives here... Since I don't see anymore his edf/gdf "estafette" on the parking... But...
Can you ask him why the electrical cabinet of this apartment in the staircase was fiddled with ?...
Letting me with only two outlets and the light of the kitchen working... Since... You know...
To access that stuff you need cutting pliers to cut the lead... Because...
Besides ain't kissing his feet... I don't know what I did to him...
And just one sugar in my decaf !... Thx...
 
koko...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
Uh - oh !...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
Online since 6 hours...
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
I dreamt that my cousin was coming to visit me... We shake hands... We're best friends again !...
But it was Father in disguise... Then am in that Alpha Romeo I had during a summer in my twenties...
But Ryan Gosling is driving... We're cruising by the river of my town... And he wants to drive in the water !...
Ok there's just enough water to reach your knee... But come on !... It's full of rocks !... The car just can't go there !...
So he parks just there... Where it's impossible to park... In the stairs by the church of Saint Cyr sur loire...
( It's the town on the other side of the river )... And I suspect the Alpha Romeo to be an allegory of Eva Mendes...
Who just can't go there without being damaged... And who's better there... Inaccessible... Impossible to take down...
Then am sat on a rock in that water... Trying to solve a jigsaw made out of a marine flag... And there's Kenan... Eating...
I admit that It's a pretty confuse part of the dream I had last night... But then... Suddenly... Am in the living room of
my maternal grandmother... And where sat around the table with Steve Jobs... She pours for him a few droplets of Suze on a sugar cube...
The alcohol that used to be the favorite one of my grandfather... And then... ^^... We're around the Alpha Romeo with Steve...
Trying to fix the auto radio... Him and i... Like that... Computing around the electric cables of the rear speakers... And crack !...
I have a genius idea !... In fact the problem must come from behind the stereo !... So... Tac !... Steve gives me a screwdriver...
And hop !... Here am I unscrewing the old school car cassettes stereo in the dashboard... And I have of course no idea... At that moment...
That it all has a sexual connotation... And am not saying that I did not already thought weeks ago about Laurene's future/life...
But am dreaming... So am serious about fixing that auto radio... Doing properly what has to be done... And then...
 
I wake up...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
Online since two hours...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
You probably wonder why or how Adam or Mathuselah for example lived more than 900 years...
In that case... If you believe in me... Know that Ayatollah Khomeini for example he's still around...
And he's still king of Iran... It's him who asked me to excuse them a couple weeks ago...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
Online since 12 hours... See 1535 - 11 & 12...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
Online since 17 hours...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.