February 2, 2012

1531

1
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
7:05am Los Angeles / 1:05pm Rio de Janeiro / 4:05pm Here Gmt / 8:35 Mumbai / 12:06am Tokyo
 
Culture is what makes a Man happy.
God the Holy - Spirit
Feb 2, 2012 - 5:30am
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
They are stupid, but I forgive them because they are happy.
Honoré de Balzac ( talking about the people of Tours )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
I've been threatened by the Chinese communists last night...
Let me describe you that !... Mmm... 5 guys... With something like tonfas in the hand...
Place Tiananmen... 3 steps away from me... And they want to beat me... Trust me...
It's all over them... A little bit like in the opening fight of The Matrix : Reloaded...
When 3 agents come to fight Neo... Yes voila... Just like that...
Just 3 steps away from it...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
I've both time hit first and win when I've been under attack in my life...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
Don't tarry, You Resplendent ! don't tarry !
His Son, the Son of Man, is outcome of the creation.
You see the Son, but the "Light Being" whose coming,
cannot be seen, cannot be perceived.
 
Talking with Angels ( 1943 - 1944 )
Talking 80
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
Saint - Jonathan ( Dec 8, 2011 )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
) Last Night (
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
.:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
Udate 9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
Culture...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.