January 31, 2012

1527

1
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
 
9:57am Los Angeles / 3:57pm Rio de Janeiro / 6:57pm Here Gmt / 11:27pm Mumbai / 2:57am Tokyo
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
Ok...
 
Let's keep on reporting what they try to do... You need to see this... I title this photo : Persecutions...
 
 
Remember my social worker ?... The one who told me last time I saw her : "You are neurotic or you not human."...
Guess what... She was sick today... So it's not her whom I saw... Instead... Guess who... Had the good muslim !...
Remember ?... When I jail I asked for the gps... I had a "second trial" there... And as representative of the penitentiary corp...
There was that guy... Who said that there's no proof that am a writer... It's him I had today... And...
Don't even suppose that I tried to trick him or something... Am condemned to get healed... So...
I have the obligation to see a psychiatrist... Therefore... I must prove that I see one...
Even if the expert psychiatrist I saw in jail declares that am mentally healthy... No psychiatric disease at all...
That's why they provide proofs that you have an appointment with them... And even a proof that you went to the appointment...
You know... Or... I insist... They send me back to jail for six months... And by don't suppose that I tried to trick him...
I mean that... You see that little "business card" on the bottom right ?... February 24 at 4pm ( for my first appointment )...
While he ask me to come back... The February 24... At 1:30pm... With the proof that I saw the psychiatrist... He made a photocopy of it...
You know... I told him... That my appointment with the psychiatrist was the Feb 24 at 4pm...
I gave him that convocation... He went to do a photocopy of it... And came back with my new convocation with the social worker...
The Feb 24 at 1:30pm... What you think ?... What's my version ?... He had to give me another appointment...
 
He did it intentionally...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
Intuition...
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
Is the mark of a good cop...
 
 
1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
Yes...
 
I did these three photos today*...
On my way back from my second appointment...
With the penitentiary administration... Of Tours...
The town whose forbidden to approach me...
And where am nowhere welcomed...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
Let's keep on walking that way next month !...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
Indeed...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
Yes... I know...
She prepared that appointment before today...
He just gave me that convocation for the feb 24 1:30pm because he doesn't give a damn...
That's what it looks like... But... These judges too knew who I am...
And they knew that they were accusing me to have defend myself...
Against a good french who did time ( 1.5 year )...
And you never read Kafka...
Nor wrote Prophecies...
Not to brag...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
Red heart
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
I did a detour to take a pic of The Saint Family that I talk about in the first Prophecy ( Maire de Tours)...
In verses 25, 26, and 27 ( plaza Plumereau )... See Blog Entry : 1274 ( Here )... During the french revolution in 1789...
They vandalized countless Religious artefacts all around the country... And they don't changed...
Well... I say that... It's just to help the future to understand that text...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
Incoming...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
A gag for connoisseurs only...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
Hoodie Uy...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
)
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.