January 26, 2012

1515

1
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
6:57am Los Angeles / 12:57pm Rio de Janeiro / 3:57pm Here Gmt / 8:27pm Mumbai / 11:57pm Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 

Fags give up Strength... And by Strength i mean what makes a man a Man...
Not violence or "horse power"... They give up that Force and replace it with meanness...
So if you ever did a "God hates fags" sign... Next time do a "Fags hates God" one...

 
 

Prayer for Enlightenment


O Holy Spirit,

divine Spirit of light and love, I consecrate to Thee my understanding, my heart and my will,

my whole being for time and for eternity. May my understanding be always obedient to

Thy heavenly inspirations and the teachings of the holy Catholic Church,

of which Thou art the infallible Guide; may my heart be ever inflamed with love of God and of my neighbor;

may my will be ever conformed to the divine will, and may my whole life be a faithful following of the life and

virtues of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, to whom with the Father and Thee be honor and glory for ever.

 

Amen.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
Biggest picture of Earth ever... 8000 x 8000...
Right click/open image in new tab on it...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
) Chicago (
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
(:
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.