January 23, 2012

1508

1
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
6:13am Los Angeles / 12:13pm Rio de Janeiro / 3:13pm Here Gmt / 7:43pm Mumbai / 11:13pm Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
Looks like am the one you talked with last night...
 
Sweetie...
 
Call me
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
Ok...
 
I know that many people wants to hear my voice...
To see if I sound crazy... Or look crazy when I talk... I can understand that...
And since... Without any medical expertise... I've been condemned for being "paranoiac"... Eh...
They found no other reason why I "attacked" the ex- convict who was living in the apartment below mine...
My "I just defended myself" during a problem/fight he started... They just don't wanted to hear about...
My version is even that the Judge andre and later once in jail the Judge verdier...
Condemned me as soon as they heard my name... Period... So...
 
Since she also "condemned" me to get healed... Am now obliged to see a psychiatrist...
Or they send me back to jail for six more months... Even if the psychiatric expert of the Court ( Dr Ballon ) I saw there...
Conclude that I suffer no mental illnesses at all... Just a "lack of empathy"... That's his words word for word you know...
I had the idea to record myself calling to take that appointment... So... This is my... Well...
This is what I sound like actually... Choked off !... But I have another voice...
Whose not in these videos... Am way too stressed for that voice...
 
Sorry...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
I upload you the previous phone call too...
Not only because it takes 5 phones calls at the correct places to obtain an appointment...
And I still don't have it... Must pass one more tomorrow to eventually have it...
If that specific secretary if at work... But also because... Who knows ?...
I maybe look like crazy when I talk !... Which could explain things...
 
A sec !...
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.