January 20, 2012

1498

1
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
6:53am Los Angeles / 12:53pm Rio de Janeiro / 3:53pm Here Gmt / 8:23pm Mumbai / 11:53pm Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
Ever Upward...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
Ach...
 
 
This is it... Denise Richards is talking to me again... And about pumps !...
I don't know if am dreaming or at my laptop for real... So... Let's dream... Big !...
Even if my guess is that what she wants is 1500... For her alone...Üh...
No way Lady !... Nice try !... But I can't... But I promise...
 
1600 will be all yours...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
I mailed the folks from EMI Australia on Soundcloud yesterday...
And check who from Australia is following me now... On Soundcloud...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
Am such a tool...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
I did the promess to Oprah Windfrey that when you read me...
There's a moment when you realize that... It's like if I inspired all the writers...
Am waiting for the new Rosenberg's ( Scenes from the Multiverse :)...
But he's aware of the mOtherblog now...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
Do that count as a Miracle Jacqueline ?... Just asking... Since...
I saw you kinda gathering people around the screen...
Thx about that !... Dudette...
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
Ok...
 
 
Am trying to don't talk about Vanessa Paradis...
But I give up !... She's starving... Me too...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
@Hugo_Chavez and Bashar_al - Assad :
 
Since November 2000 there's continuously Astronauts in the International Space Station...
A new Era began... See that book in the "The Must Buy" box below...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
Catess...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
Uh - oh... By the way... Nice hat you cow - boy !... Nice glasses too !... And certainly... Nice headphones !...
Sorry if I didn't saw the brand... But... Glad to see you appreciate the Sountrack of the mOtherblog...
 
 
Aimcably : Jesus - Christ...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
I love you Norah Jones...
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.