January 19, 2012

1494

1
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
5:32am Los Angeles / 11:32am Rio de Janeiro / 2:32pm Here Gmt / 7:02pm Mumbai / 10:32pm Tokyo
 
I dreamt of Brad Pitt again...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
Welcome to the club !...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
Three nights ago... Not that I regret to don't have say it !... It's... You know... I don't talk about french people...
And... Mmm... Whatever... I saw Vanessa Paradis coming to me... Kinda motivated !... I mean... Scary motivated...
I betta escape before she grabs me by le something... You know... We're same age... At 15 yo... When she became the french Britney Spears...
I was Dj... And don't even talk about the books I wrote in french... For her it's going to be like if we were supposed to marry...
She wants to meet me !... No thx !... Am just looking for a publisher... :)... And I dreamt of Brad Pitt telling me...
That it's over with Angelina... But hey !... No reason to laugh or mock... He told me that with the tie in the wind...
The force is strong with this one... It's a new life... A new man...
Let's don't loose our sense of humor... There's kids around...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
It was in the air I guess...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
Both comics are online since yesterday...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
I also dreamt of Oprah Windfrey...
 
Can you imagine ?... Space sex with Oprah Windfrey... How could I invent that ?...
I even dreamt more... But I can't hide you that part of the dream... That'd be just silly...
Well... Space sex... Not really !... Am here... In this building... And I see her through the window...
Like if I had a pirate's telescope in the hands... I see her in a circle... Far away in front of me...
She's taking holidays on her beach deckchair... She sees me too... And... Crack !... She flashed her breast !...
She don't spread her legs... She stays elegant... But... You know... She's frankly asking me if I want some !...
Oh yeah !... No problem !... I didn't had a cuddle since 2002 !... And it was with a fat chick too !...
I mean a strong white mama !... Sorry !... No offence !... You're pretty Oprah !...
That one even had an eye saying "merde" to the other one !... True... ^^... But she was a nurse...
Am a doc... We were both smart... We understood each other instantly !... We even kept it elegant...
What an hour... Am almost feeling tired just to think about it again...
 
So... Yeah... I dreamt of Oprah Windfrey teasing me from her deckchair on some beach...
And let's speak the truth !... I gave her some positive feedback... :)... So... Oprah... Since in my dreams we're in business...
And since I have no agent... Seriously... I mean it... The books I wrote in french... Overcoat the first one... A triptych...
You can't imagine... Even just the first page of the first book... There's going to be scribes and erudites on it for ever...
Untranslatable and all... So much meaning... Packed... Compressed... If you read it too fast... It drunken's you...
It's like... You know... Sirs like Dante... Rimbaud... Céline... Etc. etc... First... You have the impression that...
Am impersonating one of them... Then... Another one... Like that till the double mint effect kicks in...
Suddenly... It's like if I inspired them all... You need to stop reading... And grab something...
 
I still have the original that came out the printer I had... But there's a few copies out there...
Believe me... Vanessa wants to meet me... So... Not to brag... If that happens...
She's then going to want sex with me... Help !...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 

Cryptome email to the White House, 15 January 2012 :

 

 

This is a Freedom of Information Act request for the 100 photographs taken by White House photographer Pete Souza on or about May 1, 2011,

related to the Obama bin Laden mission which he describes on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitehouse/6599544015/in/datetaken/

"During the mission itself, I made approximately 100 photographs."

Copies of the photographs should be full resolution and include EFIX data.

I will pay for reproduction costs as provided by the FOIA.

 

Thank you.

 

________

 

 

White House confirmation: Thank You !

 

Thank you for contacting the White House.

 

President Obama is committed to creating the most open and accessible Administration in history.

That begins with taking comments and questions from you, the American people, through our website.

Our office receives thousands of messages from Americans each day. We do our best to reply to as many as we can,

but please be aware that you may find more information and answers to your questions online.

To follow news and learn more about President Obama's plans for winning the future,

you can sign up for updates from the White House, read the White House Blog,

or listen to White House podcasts. For an easy-to-navigate source of

information on Federal government services,

please visit: www.USA.gov.

 

Thank you again for your message.

 

The Office of Presidential Correspondence

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
) Like all the "big size" pics on the mOtherblog - You can
Right Click / Open Image in New Tab" this one (
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
Ay...
 
 
There's a french asking for me to talk to her...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
See ?...
 
 
Moi I don't do like if I didn't knew...
 
Zut alors !...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
And there's a read head asking me to forgive her...
 
 
Eww...
 
)
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.