January 18, 2012

1492

1
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
5:42am Los Angeles / 11:42am Rio de Janeiro / 2:42pm Here Gmt / 7:12pm Mumbai / 10:42pm Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
Wow...
 
 
I know a Heart who found her Lord & Savior last night... Big time !...
Am the one supposed to do apparitions you know !... Uh...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
Brad ?...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
Robots...
 
 
They make me feel I exist...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
Well...
 
I dreamt of Brad Pitt two nights ago... So... Yeah... It wasn't a sex dream... Good !... ^^...
He was just there standing on my right... And... I frankly don't know what to think... Really...
Does he wants to cream me in the mouth ?... Because... Let's say it... Am seriously hitting on his girl...
Not sure !... I mean... I don't remember a lot of that part of that dream... Just him by me...
Like that... Kinda neutral... I guess he told me something... But I don't remember what !...
And with what he was looking like... He was maybe even thanking me for trying to steal him Angelina...
Who knows !... With the ladies you know... She's maybe a... I don't know !... Heavens...
And last time I saw her... Oh my God that Gartner belt... And these legs !...
Let's talk about something else !...
 
Like... Katy... Hey... Really... That was a Beautiful moment uh... See ?...
You're a Scientist now... :)... I said it... When you are with me... God the Holy - Spirit comes to you...
Dwells in you... And you are full of Intelligence... Wisdom... Strength... Piety... And Science...
Since Science is one of his seven gifts... Who I am is like a lab experiment for you now...
You experienced it... You know... Eh... Inner Proof...
They have Microscopes ?... Wish them to have a Heart too...
 
I space kung - fu'ed that ricky gervais a bit too last night... I didn't knew he was a celeb... Not that I care...
Uh - oh !... And that so ridiculous husband ( what the !?!! a "man " husband of another "man" ) of elton john...
With a penis instead of a nose... Seriously... But how is it possible to don't be a Man that hardly ?...
If you're a politician... M'well... I know that rhinos are too many now... So... Fag rights... You know...
Like if besides sodomizing other men there was something forbidden to them because they're sub men !...
Isn't it... Why not !... Fag weddings ?... Why not !... Better keeps the things organized...
Just let's make clear that there's nothing of a Religious Union in these "weddings"...
But... Confiding orphans to sick hearts ?... #Careful...
 
Jesus' watching...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 

ComScore
 
My new follower... On Tweeter...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
Bitch...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
Recently discovered & recommended by Jesus - Christ...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
For once that something Cool comes from the vatican...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.