January 15, 2012

1486

1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
Frikin' Biblical...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
Uh ?...
 
If you're searching for some kind of meaning in this blog entry... Don't !...
It's Sunday night here... Am bored to death... Tired of watching even SNL episodes...
Currently eating macaronis by the laptop while my winamp is playing mmm... Subramanian & Jasraj...
Some weird Indian music... ^^... So posting stuff just to don't die of being that bored...
Heavens... I even watched a Desperate Housewives episode !... I gave up years ago when they killed my gurl...
Edie Brit... Now... If I understood correctly... There's Megan's dude who finally got pregnant...
But crack !... He slip on a domino... And lost the baby in the stairs... How sad...
Can anyone buy the guy a air balloon please !... What ?... Ah... Ok...
And there's a body buried in the woods...
 
Voila...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
I sound like if I knew how he did to get her ?!??...
 
No way !...
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
Üy...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
Re - uploaded by... The mOtherblog...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
He reminds me my neighbor below a few seconds before he called the cops...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
Ferrets...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.