January 14, 2012

1482

1
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
8:33am New - York / 2:33pm Here Gmt / 7:33pm Mumbai / 10:33pm Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
Heavens !...
 
This have been such an amazing night in the Matrix !... It's long speech Saturday !...
First... Clever writer !... To keep you interested... I must say magic words like : Aishwarya Rai...
And Hiromi Uehara... And that I suddenly woke up covered with sperm because I had a sex dream again... Gross !...
But don't ask me with who... I have no idea !... Completely forgot... Whathmlgrhgmolh !... Just so frustrating...
Because chances are that it was with Aishwarya Rai...  Gu... Lots of chances !... Ü... It started with the Lady...
Like doing her nails... Frankly demanding a picture of her tomorrow... Then Neo kicked in... Crack !...
Am going to call her Lakshmi... And if you don't know why... You have a 1000 blog entries to read...
Start with Vishnu & Lakshmi on Wikipedia... Take a detour when you'll see Kalki wrote in blue... :)
Because the Goddess had quite some impressive Visions last night... Eh... She has a Spirit you know...
She quite used about me being Vishnu... But the thing still stunning her... It's her being really Lakshmi... And me...
Her Supersonic toy friend 3.0... :)... See Robot if you want to know why... Because we're talking about true love here Mister...
True Saint &Strong old mama style luvin'... Who'll doesn't comes without problems since there's more jerks than ever on this planet...
I guess you noticed... Huh... Oh my God... My winamp is singing Andrea Corr playing Make you mine... And am late on Scarlett's Johansson pics...
:/... Ohhh fuck it... Erm... I mean I'll post one today sweetie !... :)... Well... After all these Lakshmi moments... I fell asleep...
And woke up the way you know... Just to fall asleep again... To have another one of these dream in which am flying... ^^...
Then... I woke up again... Doing Magic for Hiromi... Who... Hey !... I must say it... Did... Aha !... Zero notes on that piano...
Since she stayed suspended in the air... Surprised... ( Am talking about her right hand :)... Wondering if am In her right hand...
Well... Wondering... I should say Realizing... Amarite Hiromi ?... ^^... Uh - oh... I almost forgot... Reddit's alien kicked in too last night...
I just don't remember when... But he was smiley !... :)... Hey... By the way Hiromi... We'll improvise something... Don't worry...
I'll find some killer groove... You'll can chorus as long as you want... And we'll make it fonky !... Ghost naughty !... .)...
And there's more to say... Like about the judge who sent me to jail because  that was making her needy...
But it's Saturday... I have a flat to gaily clean... Sorry...
 
Father's coming...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
Borderline...
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
I sound like if i had an intense life huh...
 
Don't tell me !... Once Norah Jones tried to kill me !...
And she's quite the calm Lady !... ^^... It's just she thought i abandoned her...
But it's turns out that I never abandoned her... Since... She sings Man of the hour...
A song about a dog who doesn't bite hands... :)... We're ridiculously in love... M'well...
It's like that in my side of the story... But believe me... She knows everything about the Kiai...
You know... That Japanese killing shout... KIAI !!!... Don't even try...
Hers was sincere... Unintentional... She was certainly sleeping...
You... You'd just wound yourselves...
 
Fact...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
Ok...
 
My kitchen's floor is drying... I have five minutes... Ah !...
Mike Massimino... Yes... I... We... Control that... Earthquakes... Sorry I forgot to answer you here...
Or maybe I did it and I don't recall... Well... Now am sure !... :)... But remember... I... We...
Control everything but you... You should see Chris Robinson... Rolling shoulders... ^^...
Impatient to hear some smarty pants saying something about that photographer he knows...
 
This is going to be a lot of fun...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
Red heart
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
Must finish...
 
Hiromi asked me something... And the answer is that... 2% Christians...
In a country where almost everybody has at least two religions... That can't work...
Today less than ever... :)... And... Japan... As I saw him a couple days ago...
Is a guy in a dojo... In sumo clothes... With a sword in the hands... Ready to attack...
KIAI !... Really aggressive... You know... Like if there was a reason...
Quite strange... Because... Really... As far as I know...
 
 
Everybody loves Japan...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
No ?...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.