January 13, 2012

1480

1
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
 
8am Los Angeles / 5pm Gmt / 1am Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
Meanwhile...
 
 
 
On the bad joke eel front...
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
Don't suppose that 180,000 people renouncing their Catholicism because of a rapist pretending to serve me poses me a problem...
That only means that they are stupid people... And I asked to nobody to be stupid... I don't care about idiots...
Idiots don't have God the Holy - Spirit in them... So they don't have me neither... Even less the Holy - Father !...
See... Me... My I.P have been banned from Reddit for being Right on the r/atheism board...So...
For example... If you type in Reddit's search field : "Shit Jesus Say."... You'll don't find my post...
 
 
You know... 1477 is Miraculous... So I decided to promote him not only in the classy Digg... ^^...
And... And I don't accuse the Reddit users... When I find a nice pic there... I post the link to the comments in it...
Let me also remind that... I wait since years an answer from the islamic "authorities" giving me a single proof that mohammed was a Prophet...
Or from the various atheist organizations... You know... Atheist nexus... Unfollowing Jesus... James Randi... Etc. Etc... But...
Besides banning... Closing accounts... Erasing comments... Hiding the Truth... Because... You know... They know it really kills my life to sell no books...
I already said that... But let's say it again for the new readers... At 25 years old... You reach majority with The Sky...
And if you want to be stupid... Go and don't worry for us... We'll be just fine...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
They believe they're smart...
 
Turtle
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
And they think they are above the law...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
They'll don't stop being aggressive...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
Yester 1477 day...
 
 
 
Today...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
Not to brag... Just to piss off someone a little bit more...
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
Just found this...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
It's a magic pink electric tweet d'amour story...
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
Meanwhile...
 
 
On the "So I heard you're kinda groovy" fonk fonky stomp...
 
.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
Don't tell her am a bassist !...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
@Hiromi_Uehara :
 
It's me who heard that right hand of yours playing these two last nights...
Five notes exactly last night... If I remember correctly... Right ?...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
@Hiromi_Uehara :
 
It's not "how I did"... It's who I am...
 
 
By the light of the moon
My friend Pierrot
Lend me your pen
To write a word
My candle is dead
I have no more fire
Open your door for me
For the love of God
 
By the light of the moon,
Pierrot replied
I don't have any pen,
I'm in bed
Go to the neighbor's,
I think she's there
Because in her kitchen
Someone is using the lighter
By the light of the moon
likable Lubin
Knocks on the brunette's door
she soon responds
Who's knocking like that?
He then replies
Open your door
for the God of Love!
 
By the light of the moon
One could barely see
The pen was looked for
The light was looked for
With all that looking
I don't know what was found
But I do know that the door
Was shut behind them.
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.