January 9, 2012

1466

1
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
6:38am Los Angeles / 3:38pm Gmt / 11:38pm Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
Heavens !...
 
I dreamt of Denise Richards last night !... Wait !... Yes...
It's in a bar again... Am at the bar... She's sat on a table over there... With a guy...
And... She's smoking two cigarettes !... I mean... She's smoking one... Lights up a second one...
And start smoking both of them... You know... Like if she was protecting herself from intruders...
Because... Hop !... Appears the tattooed forearm of a second guy... Who takes that second cig from her mouth...
You know... In a not that polite way... And the glance she throw to me his frankly a "911" call...
 
Then... It's very confuse... We're outside... Under concrete bridges... Or parking... Well... It's all dark... Concrete... Very urban...
I have in the hands the rear wheel of a motorbike... The large kind of motorbike wheel... ^^... And flowers too...
I even carry that wheel like if she was a vase for the flowers... And crack !... I use that wheel to hit three guys in a convertible...
Blam Blam !!... Since... Am kinda huge and strong in that part of the dream... Then... I don't remember... I know there's more...
But I don't remember... Sorry...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
Uh - oh !...
 
I think... I think there's Candice Swanepoel !...
And something about a kiss too... In that part of the dream I don't remember...
We chat a lot these days with Candice... You know... The Sky shown me her...
Sleeping in a sleeping bag... Army colors... Because... When you deserve love...
Lonesome nights are cruel... And when you need love... Just plain cruel...
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
Classy...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 

 

Muah !...

 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.