January 7, 2012

1460

1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
9:37pm Los Angeles / 6:37am france / 2:37pm Tokyo
 
January 7, 2012
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
 
6:44am Los Angeles / 3:44pm here / 11:44pm Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
It's funny how the fact that I was born french reassured everybody...
Because you'd knew them like I know them... You'd burry them alive...
Just to feel safe... Like a Man working for the Lord...
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
Clean your place gaily or it does not work...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
Ok...
 
Am now supposed... To be nice... To post a photo of Miranda Kerr...
Green as Hulk... But I don't find one... Sorry lady !... But hey !... 1459 was first meant to be you...
But I found that photo of Eva... And... I don't post that often a photo of her...
 
Am also supposed to post... Since so many days !... One of Charlize... That I give up about being counted as a nice guy...
Ooh !... One of Selita since last night !... One of Scarlett... But... All I should do...
Should be to post pics of her... All day long... So... Oh !... One of Alessandra since last night too !...
And if that looks like stupid to you... It's not... It's just a way to say : "Hey... You're not crazy... It's like that..."...
Voila... Now... If you don't mind... I have a flat to clean... And 7.67GB of Prince to listen...
Sorry buddy !... I... I'll take the bass !... Woo !...
 
Catchoo later...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
:/
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
Ok ok !...
 
 
Madam "I want a photo of me in this blog entry now"...
Can I at least find this one in huge size ?...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
Red lips
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.