January 6, 2012

1457

1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
Masturbation is for children.
 
God - Jan, 2012
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
Around three hours ago...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
Good night...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
4:22am gmt
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
4:31am los Angeles / 1:31pm here / 9:31pm Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
Ok...
 
I dreamt that I was in a bar... !?!... In Fred Armisen's bar !... Well... Why not ?...
And there's a good mood in here !... Everybody wants to party !... And crack !...
There's a group of people who came in because of the good mood !... Yop !... I jump behind the bar...
A helper is going to be needed... And Andy Sandberg... Who's here too... Just do the same !...
With his improvised cape... Whose like a bed sheet decorated with Lp covers he volunteer to Dj...
In fact... Everybody partying like a boss... And it's still day light... A Lady closes the curtains...
Fred Armisen comes to me... Ta - ta - tam !... I retain myself from playing congas on the bar...
They're going to be thirsty... That what I said to him... And I wake up... :)...
 
Uh - oh... Before that... I dreamt of the french prez... I think it's in the Court of my town...
He's here... A folder in his left hand... Talking to some people... He looks like asking for respect...
Or something like that... Not sure !... "Don't try to shake hands with me"... That's what comes in my mind...
And he don't try... Good !... He pass by me to go talking to other persons on my right...
I guess that he's less in the : Get me rid of "that" mood... Elections are coming...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
Alien
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.