December 30, 2011

1427

1
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
 
4:22am Los Angeles / 1:21pm france / 9pm Tokyo
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
Oh my God !...
 
I didn't knew that Indiana Jones was a movie about a guy...
Catching a sexy blond... And then... Having a mother in law !...
 
:/
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
#Careful...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
I guess that now that there's that kayaker story in the news...
People is wondering if that is related to what I said in 1425... "I saw Malibu last night"...
And yes... I saw that person calling me... So... To solve the mystery...
I can tell you that it's health related... And since am his last medic...
I just can tell you... To don't break the medical secret...
That... He fell...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
Uh - oh...
 
Pain in the chest... I just heard that...
Me I was talking about another health problem...
But that changes nothing... It's still a story about falling...
Between that man... Malibu... And God...
The show must go on...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.