December 28, 2011

1419

1
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
4:54am Los Angeles / 1:53pm here france / 9:53pm Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 

Sexdreams !...

 

One with Alyssa Milano !... What the ?!?... And then... After I fell asleep again... Crack !…

Another one with Pamela Anderson !... Gu ?!??... Seriously... Who has a sex dream with Alyssa Milano ?... And then a second one with Pamela Anderson ?...

Hu ?... A naughtier one and all !... Exactly what I wasn’t expecting... You know... I went to bed heartbroken... Don’t laugh... True story... :)...

That cruel Lauren Sivan... Breaking my heart again... Argh !... But hey !... She understood why I said to women : “Avoid men”... Huh...

She understood that they have intentions... And plans... About me !... Doutzen Kroes got that crystal clear months ago... Men can save themselves...

We’ll even give a hand if they are with us... Isn't it... Their couch or walking talk... Big choice !...

 

So... Am in bed... Praying to heal my heart wound... Smart !... Since I even saw the Lady understanding the thing...

I fall asleep... And paf !... Alyssa Milano !... Riding me !... Oh my God... And there's three other women just by us...

And it's no problem... They are best friends !... They're sharing the steak !... And it's just so erotic... Ah !... Pheobe accelerates !...

She's on her knees now !... Almost sat on my face... Huh... Since am on my back... Surrounded by naked wives... Sorry !...

I kiss her belly !... And lower and lower... Rha !... Almost her pubic hair... I mean... We're frickin' starving !...

A second after am in her... I can't even tell which one is on top... And... Madre de Dios... She's so tight... It's official...

Alyssa Milano is a lil' cap... And in her arms... You're the big bad corkscrew... "Weeeee - weeeee" sound included... Pa - ra - di - se...

 

But hey !... We're talking about real Lovin' here... I penetrate her... Ok... But... I tell her... "Am really the one who loves you"...

"Don't forget that"... And a few more words of the same kind that I can't remember... And... That makes her shed a tear...

And then... Heavens... The sensation is too good... I ejaculate... Sorry !... And wake up... It's 7am... Somewhere in France...

 

Wait... That was 9 hours ago... It was 10pm in Los Angeles... I must check her tweeter... Uh - oh !...

Am not following her anymore... Fixed !... So ?... 9 hours ago... Aha !...

 

 

Or she was dreaming too... Or... Wait... She was praying !... Oh Woman...

 

What's sure is that I fell asleep again... And dreamt Of Marybu !... Ooh !... Grumpy !... Jelly !... "You're never coming home !"...

Ah !... So... Crack !... We do it... Mmm... Less romantic... More like an old couple keeping the romance alive... I can't describe you the position...

Not that I don't want... It's just... I still lack of vocabulary for that kind of position... It's kinda a geometry thing... ^^...

But we do it right babe !... Uy... I need her !... I need you Honey !... She needs me... Well... In my dreams... :)...

And we have an agreement... Her fortune first... She knows I want her to be away from money problems for the rest of her life...

But that takes time... Efforts... Courage... But see ?... Chastity & faithfulness has a Beautiful reward... This second dream was longer...

But I only remember the end of it... In the arms of my blond...

 

)

 

 

 
post wrote between 1:50pm gmt 5pm gmt
( 1419 - 2 / 1419 - 21 )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
Not photoshopped...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
Red rose
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.