December 21, 2011

1404

1
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
4:56am Los Angeles / 1:56 here / 9:56pm Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
You have to understand that The Sky really lives elsewhere...
If you hear them... That's means that they came to you...
You then have to listen... Or you have then to assume the consequences...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
Yesterday...
 
On my way back from that Social Worker...
I stopped at Saint - Martin's Basilica... You know... Just to see...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
I have a Son...
 
I don't have long hair... I shave every morning...
I dress up like if we were in 2011... And Spielberg called...
No way he borrows me the Back to the future skateboard...
 
Don't demand me to be as ceremonious as you want...
You... Be smart... Make decisions... Take initiatives...
It is not asked to you to pretend you didn't saw...
 
1/2 or 1/4 speed... 0:07 - 0:08...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
See 1379 - 14... And...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.