December 20, 2011

1401

1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
Online since a few minutes...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
Mad fresco... Totes dorable !...  Supes hula bop !...
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
But I finally know how looks like The Motherblog on teh iPad !...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
"Everybody has neurosis's, even you.
You have neurosis's... or you're inhuman."
 
M-A Schmid*
 
*Social worker I had to see this morning whose in charge
to check that I now go to see a psychiatrist or a psychologist
or I return to jail for six more months...
 
Madam André... The judge who sent me to jail and even condemned me to get healed...
Still didn't told me what is my illness excatly... And I asked her my way... From my cell...
The second friday evening I was in jail... Really... My way... The "wow !!!" one...
But it's ok... Schmid knows !... Am neurotic... "Or you're not human."...
 
Her words...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
They... Of course... Both of them...
Perfectly know who they are talking to...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.