December 17, 2011

1392

1
 
Hello everybody...
 

Holy Spirit, be with me today.
Be my teacher, my guide, my counselor, my friend. Fill me with your gifts, especially the gifts of
wisdom, discernment, knowledge, understanding, love, and awe in God's presence.
In all that I think, say, and do, let it be in accordance with your most holy and perfect will.
I ask this in Jesus' name.

 

Amen

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
Believe me... That's a Seraph... And what you see is his mass here...
As sure as suns are Angels... And if you'd be one of them...
That Serah would be like John Hancock to you...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
If you don't believe me when I talk to you about earthly things...
How will you believe when I'll talk to you about Heavenly things ?...
 
Gospel of John Chapter 3 Verse 12
 
The Holy - Bible
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
Don't be too surprised by update 3... I mean...
Read The Motherblog from scratch before laughing...
Ain't your Heart surprisingly speeding ?...
When you realize...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
And don't ask me : "how comes it's not in the news ?"...
See that video ?... It's all over the news...
It's just... The Sky can't convince...
Get smart...
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
Copyright © ö
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com Minimalized by Jesus.