December 14, 2011

1384

1
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
5:55am Los Angeles / 2:55pm here / 10:55pm Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
Good news !...
 
Got a new "Netbox" !... The new one !... Updating... Working properly...
She just crashed once !... You know... Just to remind me who's the boss... :)...
 
And everything went almost perfect with the judge Verdier... She don't want to see me again !...
That's all she demands... I just have to don't insist about my side of the story... Yes...
They're still a little bit hysteric about that... You know... In the belly... Ooh !...
Immediately... She don't want to hear about... That unnerves her in the belly...
 
Ah yes !... She also wants me to go to see the social worker too...
And that's her who his going to check that I go to see a psychologist or a psychiatrist...
Same... It was better to don't remind her that in my statement I said that my so-called victim was going to be violent again...
They really don't give a hang... They know that they frankly annoy me... And that's exactly what they love...
So... I don't describer you her now... Because... You know... Till the August 25, 2013... She has the power
to send me to jail for six month more... Am also supposed to inform her if I leave the country... :)...
 
So... I guess that in January am going to shake my royal derriere... ^^... To go to another poor fella...
Who has no idea about what's going on since more than a decade... And they count on you for that...
I mean... I think they'd thank you... But since that could vex someone... Isn't it... I am the 1%... Or there's 1% believers on earth if you prefer...
That means that since there's 7 billions earthlings... There's 70 millions persons who can change the world...
And that number is supposed to increase... So... Really... They'd thank you all... Warmly...
For staying silent if only it wasn't that risky... But hey !... I'll keep you informed...
After all... Can be funny... If the guy ask me to talk about my Father for example...
I could answer things like : "He's a Handyman... So creative with his hands !..."...
And that could be funny... Dunno... I have no idea of what is to go to therapy stuff like that...
Oh my God !... I think... !... I believe !!!... That Lauren Sivan just did me a compliment live on Fox La...
And I was kinda ain't recording... I betta don't tell her that... Shhh !...
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
.:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
Oh !...
 
I think that Lauren Sivan just did me a compliment again...
And... My internet crashed just after !...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
"How does he's going to name this one ?."
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
Tours this morning... Seen from the Tribunal's porch...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
Plaza of the Victory...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.