December 13, 2011

1383

1
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
6:51am Los Angeles / 3:51 here / 11:51 Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
Ok...
 
My internet is crashing again all the time... The french find nothing more to slow me down...
They just want me dead... So don't mind if I don't post... You got your daily Miracle... ^^
Am typing the chronicles I wrote in jail...
 
Tomorrow am summoned by the court who sent me to jail for six months...
You know... With obligation to get healed... While no Dr. declared me sick...
 
Their psychiatric expert... Dr. Ballon... Who expertized me at the jail...
Declares that I have no mental diseases... But... You know... Alice Verdier... The judge who could have freed me a month earlier...
But who smiled to me before to send me for a month more in a cell with a guy covered with tattoos representing demons...
Wants tomorrow to "inspect" me... Am even supposed to come with the papers proving that am getting healed...
Of what ?... I still don't know... But you know... It's like André... The female judge who sent me to jail in the first place...
She did it... Not because she knew that I was Jesus... Isn't it... After all... Why shouldn't I go to jail if I'd commit crimes ?...
Huh... Yes... I insist... She didn't sent me to jail because of who I am... She sent me to jail because she knew that I was moneyless...
And isolated... And she knew that I was innocent... Really... They left me no chance... Perfectly knowing which innocent they were sending to jail...
So... If there's any lawyers out there... I mean real ones... Not ones like the gave to me... Believe it...
 
Am going to leave this town... And am going to make a lot of money...
Am hiring... Yeah yeah yeah...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
Just kidding
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
Uh - oh...
 
If there is some lawyers interested by update 5... I have this lil's anecdote for you... :)...
 
In frankreich... When you have been the witness of some crime... And had them to do a statement at the Police station...
You are then in a File called... Mmm... Ah !... I don't remember the name and I don't find it online... ^^... Well...
I had to do a statement in the 90's... Because my neighbor below at that time... Was murdered... And it turns out that I saw the killer the day before...
So... You know... If they have don't make disappear that statement... I describe the killer in it... And even how he was dressed...
Kinda very accurately... Since they found the exact same belt he was wearing that day... Not that my statement condemned him...
You now... He went to a restaurant with his victim... And killed him just after... After have been seen drunk together by plenty of people...
Just to say... That that judge André... Believe me... Knowing that my so called victim is an ex-convict... She knew that I was the one ain't lying...
 
Not funny...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
He betta !...
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
Ach...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
7:47pm
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
You know...
 
I use to describe myself as the calmest guy ever...
And my neighbor below as an over excited/violent cokehead...
Should be easy to verify...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
Thx !...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
By the way... If really you have a problem with Religion...
Why don't you just move to frankreich !... I mean... It's the most atheist country in the world...
You'll never heard about God here... Or... You know... Like the weather in banal conversations...
And about me even less !... Am even taboo !... They pop the knife if you say my name dude !...
You'd feel just fine... Whining all together... There's never nobody disturbing that... Well... Almost !...
But hey... Besides this... Seriously... And that 's a big plus... You can't imagine what you can obtain from a french female with a single dollar...
Really... Try in a bar... Pop a single dollar... You can't imagine the effect a french female's mind !... Boom !... Because...
You  know... Since they use euros... If you pop a dollar... You're automatically the guy who has one dollar more than the others...
It's miraculous !... Man !... Kinda ironic huh ?... You'd love that so much... It's such a mind trick... Ah !...
 
Call me
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
Good night...
 
Red rose
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.