December 4, 2011

1359

1
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
5:22am Los Angeles / 2:22pm here / 10:22pm Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
And...
 
To be in love makes you destroyable...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
Because... Wow wow wow !!!... +62.000 views !...
And 1 likes !... Wooan !... Stupid as I am...
Am going to believe it's you...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
Red heart)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
Lol...
 
I forgot this one !...
 
"Help us."
Jose Louis Zapatero - Last night
( Prime Minister of Spain )
 
You must be kinding... Jose...
Seriously...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
Last time I was in Spania...
 
In the house of my Spanish grand-father...
I did a sculpture of him with his antic white bike...
I called that very Beautiful sculpture : "El caballo blanco*"...
Each time I think about that sculpture again... I use to say to myself : "Ach... A Picasso !"...
And each time... I hear Picasso saying : "Mas que un Picasso.**"...
 
They thrown  it to the garbage dump...
 
)
 
 
 
*The white horse
**More than a Picasso
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
Ah ok...
 
^)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
Oh shi...
 
There's a free Picasso in the previous update...
You just have to install the Font*...
 
*See in the links below
 
°)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.