November 16, 2011

1309

1
 
 
10am Los Angeles / 3am Tokyo
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
Muah !...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
And I guess that you want the naked truth huh... ^^... Wait...
How can I answer this question and embarrass myself big time ?... The blog must stay funny !...
 
Mmm... Kylie ?... Mmm... !... While watching that pic of Denise in 1305 - 5... She told me : "Me I have no child"...
Which is not sad in itself... But I have nothing against having two step daughters suddenly... And even one daughter...
Adopted or not... :)... And you know that someone thinks that the smartest guy should do the smartest choice... Huh don't you ?...
 
So... M'well... Surprise me girl... Surprise me !... Me... You know... In fact... Am not authorized to say no...
See the nuns ?... Often it's decent ladies who wanted to stay honest... And who found no honest man to stay live with...
Just hurry up before I try the Craig list !... You know... I quit smoking... I don't even remember when I drank a beer for the last time...
Cause I plan to be sporty again... Voila... Like when I was 18... Foofooh... Jogging... Foofooh... Gnn !... Dorsals...  Gnn !... Push ups... :)
To be your personnal Richard Gere... With an exotic accent... ^^... And cooking skills !... And ooh !... Heavens...
That secret yoga of mine... Oh girl... You want to see that... In my arms... Miracles... Just breathing...
Really... You should try... To be in my arms in the middle of some huge place... Like an airport...
Or New - York centrals station... Someday... Incognito.... :)...
 
Uh - oh... There's Madonna too !... Kinda still weak in the knee... I mean sincerely intimidated...
But... Still... Walking !... You'd see that... Really... Madonna coming to me... Shakily...
That'd move a dead beat !...
 
And !... Oh !... There's Angelina too... Whining about that I don't put enough pics of her here...
And kinda noticing... Thx to these new pics I don't post here... That... Well... Ok... All these child's protect them...
But against what ?... Against guys taking pictures of them ?... That's not real danger... So...
A few hours ago... You know... She kinda saw herself... Just like in the pic from 1307 - 15...
Same dress... Same gesture... But... Stiff... On the asphalt... In the dark... Dead...
Perfect image... I mean... In terms of meaning...
 
And... Oh yeah... There's the too young for me Angels...
The ones Holy - Mary herself wants to see me with...
And I know her like if she was my Mother my Wife and my Daughter...
All at the same time... I betta obey !... ^^... Ooh !...
Have you seen the Madonna's video I posted twice ?...
Wait... I slice it again... Just the end of it again... But this time...
I let the silly quote of her... Just before she starts Talking... You know...
HER... With a upper H and T... I mean... Not like a chatterbox like me now...
The "other thing the other message" part...
Mmm... 13:15 - 14:03...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
Ouch...
 
 
I forgot... Now there's also Daisy Duke... Demanding her very own Miracle on the blog...
Ok ok !... On it Daisy !... I mean I'll think about that !... Got the dishes to do right now...
And something to cook !... But hey !... I think I just found something... like... mmm...
4050 pics of you !...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
Most of them of quite good quality !...
Except for the silly tag... On some of them...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
^^
 
 
Ok ok !... I give up with the reddit turds... It's too easy... I agree... It's getting embarrassing...
It's like pushing grand pa in the nettles... They just can't focus more than a few seconds...
I shouldn't desperate the poor moms... Owner of kids already as stupid as their dads...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
Let's do a post who's going to mark Spirits !...
 
To believe in me is so passing from death to life... That if you dream that you emerges from the soil...
I mean like a dead person resuscitating... And by dream... I mean... Something really impressive...
Who makes you say "Wow ! I never had a dream like that !"... Because seconds after you wake up...
You still have in the mouth the taste of dirt or even asphalt in the mouth... Like something really magic...
Rejoice !... You're doing good !... :)...
 
It's just the same if you suddenly have the impression that someone cut your heart... Scientist or not...
Uh... Because am of course talking here to the really "reading it" readers of the blog... Ok ?...
If you have that "cut heart" impression... Which can be really stunning... But not really painful...
Same... Rejoice... And keep on grooving... An Angel... And by Angel... I mean a Real One...
Decided that you're worthy... He's settling in you... Just like you propagate plants by cutting...
Don't look back... Don't stop... He'd perish with you... You found the real deal here...
 
And to reassure a few the really "reading it" new readers... That sensation in the chest...
Who can happens maybe twice... Rarely thrice... But less painful each time...
It's you heart getting use to assimilate that Bread I am...
The Bread who lets you replete for ever...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
Tough day to be a Kanary... Avoid spiders during a while !... And sorry about that !... ^^...
Uh - oh... And am suggesting nothing about adoption... Uh... Adopt me !...
Before your sister realizes that she never saw a Man...
Technically...
 
Fact...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
Believe me...
 
.
 
You technically never saw one...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
Because He's soon going to exist again...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
Note for the Scientific community...
 
In post 17... Replace "Stone" by atom if you want...
And try to convince me that that one glass of water is not one glass of water...
Or that that blue table is not a blue table...
For example...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.