November 20, 2011

1318

1
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
 
4:30pm Los Angeles / 1:30am here / 11:30am Melbourne
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
If you see what I mean...
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
Don't tell me...
 
I feel asleep thinking that... Oh my God...
Lily has such an adorable girlie voice... And Lindsay too !...
Less girlie maybe... But still... So adorable too...
While... Rha... Adriana... Doutzen... Candice... Oh my God...
You Goddesses want to be sat around a coffee table with me... Believe me...
You want that... ^^... I promise... I'll say none a word !... To don't miss one of yours...
But Erin... Madre de Dios !... Erin's voice... Holy - Diamonds...
If there's a President of the Galaxy somewhere... That's the voice he must hear...
Coming from the bathroom... When he wake up... Or asking him if he wants a coffee...
When at the end of a lunch... He's thinking about how he's going to do this time...
To find a word sweet enough to tell her everything in just one word...
And paf !... I dreamt that I was having sex with Adriana...
Sklenarikova...
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
Oh my God...
 
But why am telling that ?... Oh Josephine !... And why Lindsay instead of Calliope ?...
When I should say Linda Brasilia !... Bouddhette... Clio... Thalia... Juno... M'well...
Let's don't desperate all those who hopes that am really serious... ^^...
 
Ok... The Washington Post says that Ortega said : I am a modern day Jesus...
But if you listen what he says... He says : I am the modern day Jesus... Eh...
That little word change is their way to forgive him... And their way to prepare the world...
 
Because in fact... What I wanted to show whit all that Jazz... Is that I am at The White House...
I mean... Really... And in a way that don't bother the President... Because he don't has to be bothered with that...
It's a task complicated enough to be the President... Whatever the year and the party... Isn't it...
We could be in 1950... Or 2080... If you want to understand what's going on...
Don't forget that God truly exist... And that someone is still trying to impersonate me...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
You're dangerous for the country...
 
Herman...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
And it becomes harder and harder to find a pic of you...
 
Sweetie...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
Two hours ago...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
No misunderstandings...
 
Tokyo and i... We chatted...
And we concluded that they want a big one...
You can't understand... It's like Australian tent boxing...
If you're not from the country... Don't try to get it...
You can't...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 

=)

6:40am

 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.