November 26, 2011

1336

1
 
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
I guess that if I say "Ma perché" right now...
 
 
You kill me...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
And how I survive ?... Huh ?... Stuck here...
If I don't forget you sometimes ?...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
Buonanotte fresa !....
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
Hello everybody...
 
 

Blessed be your purity,
May it be blessed forever,
For no less than God takes delight,
In such exalted beauty.
To you, heavenly Princess,
Holy Virgin Mary,
I offer on this day

My whole heart, life and soul.
Look upon me with compassion,
Do not leave me, my Mother.

 
 
1:30am Los Angeles / 10:30am here / 6:30pm Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
Sorry...
 
 
I don't think am going to make it at posting more serious stuff in this blog entry...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
I think I really need a day off...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
Voiiiiiila...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
Paf !...
 
 
 
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.