November 25, 2011

1331

1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
Strange...
 
 
I tweeted them again... And...
Still no answer...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
I guess it's the perfect moment to send a rose...
 
Red lips
 
:P
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
Install my Font you idiotas !...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
How that where's that Font ?...
Scroll down lady !...
Hop hop !...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
Ok ok...
 
 
I put you a second pic... Like that you know who hears you...
You can't wait Blog Entry 1334 !...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
But what ?...
 
You think that the newspapers are going to publish precisely that Scoop ?... And I'll talk to Eva later...
In B.e 1332 !... Not now since you asked for... I don't want to give you the impression that I take orders...
Plus... I should go smoothly with her... Her Wikipage says that she wanted to be a nun... You know...
Imagine the shock... When I realized that I have 200% totally my chances with her...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
)
 
 
Copyright © ö
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com Minimalized by Jesus.