November 23, 2011

1326

1
 
 
0 views...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
Ah fuck it !...
 
Am tired to call the blog : The Blog of God... From now it's : The Motherblog !...
I calculated that it makes me look 3% more modest !... And it's no more Daily news' !... "Dn's"...
It's Blog Entries... See ... The Motherblog... Blog entry... I mean... B.e : 1326 - 4...
I should modify the "Introduction to the Blog of God" B.e !...
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
Let's see if I can manage to stay under the radar on Digg...
Totally new there... I promise !... I'll talk to nobody !...
Back to work now...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
Only The One exist.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
"We're at war."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
Yep... But me...
 
 
I don't need gummy bears in powder to have a boner...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
Well...
 
At least we agree on one thing... The average Chinese is too stupid to be free...
Contrary to the rest of the world... It is good for the Chinese people to have a cast of intellectually smarter guys...
In charge to decide and filter what the rest of the population can read or not... I mean...
I've work with trisomics years long... So... I guess I know everything about the basic Chinese dude...
It must even be such a pain to be a superior being in China... Uh ?... Yeah... By superior I mean communist...
I'd give you a medal if only there was a free spot on that jacket... Comrade...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
Play...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.