November 9, 2011

1288

1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
I guess that since 1284 you know what looks like my desktop…
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
Ok…
 
I’ve re-work the :
 
 
If you’re one of my kind readers using to share the ) http://yhwh1972.blogspot.com ( link…
Can I please ask you to share this one from now ?… Thx !…
 
http://yhwh1972.blogspot.com/2011/11/introduction-to-blog-of-god.html
 
The same one but shortened : is.gd/GPPCz3
 
Thx again !…
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
And don’t suppose that am going to stay my whole life hidden behind my screen… Like…
Mmm… Like if I had something to hide !… Or everything to hide like all these fake Messiahs…
Because If you think that you saw Miracles here… Huh… Just wait…
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
:P
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
Yeah !…
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
Solar power ?…
 
Who needs that ?… ^^… Not france !… Because frannnce…
Has a president who told her that she’ll have no nuclear catastrophes since he just said it…
A soil covered with nuclear power plants… And an economy surviving on the tourism money…
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.