November 8, 2011

1285

1
 
Hello everybody…
 
 
 
7pm Brasilia / 10pm / 5am Hong Kong
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
Ma ?…
 
 
But why I’ve have refrain myself from calling her immobile this morning ?…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
Dn 1275 - 4… And Dn 1280 - 24, 25…
I already gave orders about that…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
Ay…
 
Am going to be accused of “lack of empathy” again… Well…
Let’s humbly say that Israel knows what I modestly think about that…
Oh !… Today am supposed to : “Define the human spirit”…
On it !…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
Each being who is at the peak of his question… has a contact… can have a contact with his own Angel.
But what is : “The Angel” ?. It’s not that flavorless, tasteless notion, implanted in us during years… centuries and centuries.
The Angel is my invigorating half, and me I am his invigorated half. The Angel is my Light being, me I am his matter being.
The Angel is the eternal being, me I am his tool, limited by the time, but, I am his free tool.
 
Gitta Mallasz
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
@Conan_O’Brien :
 
Listen… Funny guy…
 
You’d love your enemies… You’d tell them the truth…
Because in the end… Paradise exist… And no homosexuals or muslims ( for examples ) ever entered it…
And things are not going to change about that… So… Really… Encouraging them to have sex…
That’s not doing them a favor… That’s not making them smart at all…
 
Men can live together if they want… But like Brothers… Huh…
I know that sex is the most agreeable thing in life… No doubt about that…
But abstinence can be a smarter thing to do sometimes… Overcoat when you know what me I said about being homosexual…
Both 2000 years ago and nowadays in a “for today” way… That homosexuality is a disease of the heart…
And that you can be a eunuch ( Matthew 19:12 ) because of you or because of the others… Victim or guilty…
The thing is that you can heal your heart from hating women… And that… You’d see from my point of view…
You’d see that homosexuals wants to sodomize me… Maybe not you… But me… Oh boy… How hard…
 
Concerning lesbianism… Eh… As you can see here in my blog… I can’t decently reproach to women to avoid men…
And that there’s that other kind of lesbianism… The “male looking” kind… You know…
These women who just hate men… All the men… Me included… And how hard !…
While there’s no reason for that…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
)
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.