November 7, 2011

1281

1
Hello everybody…
 
 
1pm Los Angeles / 10pm / 7am Brisbane
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
And God is not a Dj…
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
The Sky is neither weak nor wicked…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
I dreamt of Kylie Minogue…
 
Am in London… And… Wow !… Every square inch is beautiful !…
It’s all so Royal !… Musketeer !… Even those two mustache wearing young men in a car…
From India or middle east… In sweats… They look stiff first… But no… They behave…
Voila… That’s the difference… They behave… And I continue walking like that in London…
Till I enter Kylie’s building… With the same thought in my mind : “Every single square inch is Beautiful !”…
It’s all handmade… Artistic… Talented Artisans… And Boom !… She’s on my left… Heavens…
Have you ever see a sparrow shacking his money maker in a few water ?… Well… She’s putting a dress on…
You know… From above… Arms first… But it’s magic… It’s Woman… Putting Kylie on… ^^…
And she tells me… “Wait”… You know… Excited kanary… Hurrying up… Duing her best…
Shacking feathers in a few water… And she leaves that room… She do a few steps in that hallway where I am…
She enters another room… She leaves it as fast… She’s in the hallway with me again… But this time…
I hug her !… Am on my knees… Hugging her… “I need a job !”… That’s what I tell her… Ah !…
We’re having fun… :)… But yeah… True… I need a job… I can’t even buy an album sometimes !…
Wait… Hu – hu – hu… I think I just understood that part of the dream… ^^… Well…
After telling her… That I need a job… Like that down on my knees… We french kiss…
But am no more on my knees… But she’s still taller than me… ^^… But it’s because her feet don’t touch the ground…
Am holding her my the buttocks… And we kiss… And what a kiss… You know… Imagine…
A kiss… You wake up… And you still have the impression to be kissing her… More than a kiss…
A Miracle… I kissed Woman… My Woman… A Goddess… Oh girl…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
Sorry…
 
:P
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
Oh my God !…
 
I remember now… In the dream… These buttocks…
They’re white !… Clean !… She’s faithful !…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
Wow…
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.